5 Axis Stone CNC Cutting Bridge Saw
5 Axis Bridge Saw for Slate Cutting
This stone CNC machining center can cut quartz, marble, granite, and rock slabs with a powerful saw blade. It combines a saw blade and CNC router tools to achieve multiple advanced functions. For example, cutting and milling straight and inclined edges, chamfering, cutting arc edges, polygon, edge milling, edge tracking, and other powerful functions. The 5 axis bridge saw is widely used in the stone processing plants, kitchen countertop processing, background wall profiling, and other fields.
1. It adopts 5 axis bridge cutting head, which is independently researched and developed and adopts the cast rotating bracket. This ensures good stability and flexibility during operation.
2. This bridge saw uses a high-precision RV reducer, ensuring better rotating precision of the cutting head.
3. It has built-in CAM software in the control system for the convenient of drawing designs and programming. Besides, it’s easy to learn the software to make designs.
4. The worktable can flip automatically up to 80 degrees, reducing human labor and facilitating the unloading process.
5. This bridge saw is ideal for cutting slabs of quartz, marble, granite and stone.
|ES5-3220 5 axis CNC stone bridge saw|
|Working travel||X, Y, and Z||3200*2000*500mm|
|Moving speed||X axis||30m/min|
|Servo motor||X and Y||VEICHI 1.3KW servo motor|
|Guide rail||X, Y, and Z: # 30|
|Max. weight for turning||800KG|
|Max. cutting thickness||80mm|
|Ball screw||Z||3210 PREYP|
|Saw motor||11KW BRICH motor, Rated: 1500r/min|
|Control system||Blue Elephant customized system (built-in CAM software)|
|Working air pressure||0.7-0.8Mpa|
Click for details
Engraving with tool
Click for solution
Click for quotation